Blog Archive


My Cat Goes Flying Through The Air

Written by cnathael@blog.com 0 komentar Posted in:

 wehh ada puisi nih. gara gara dede ku mau ujian praktek jadi aku coba posting puisi kepunyaan "Kenn Nesbitt" nih puisinya

My Cat Goes Flying Through The Air

my cat goes flying throught the air
from over here to over there he lands and runs right back, and then
goes flying through the air again

I didn't used to see him fly
like Superkitty, through the sky
he used to only lie around
upon my bed or on the ground

But now  he's like an acrobat
 the coolest ever flying cat
and how'd he get this great result?
He built himself a catapult.
--Kenn Nesbitt

0 komentar:

Header 468x60 Ads
Free Fire Pointer Blue MySpace Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com
Blog Ini Akan Di alihkan ke http://tianminipedia.blogspot.com